Happy New Year! Welcome to the first Google Plus Link Party of 2014!
Trish and I are so excited to be co-hosting this fabulous link party this week! We love Google+ and are discovering more and more about it all the time.
Is one of your 2014 blog goals to grow your presence (circles) on google+? Well then…
Google+ is the place to be for better SEO and increased website exposure!
Welcome to the mommy is coocoo Google+ Link Party HOP!
If you want to grow with us on Google+ you must:
1. Add all of the cohost to one of your circles.
2. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
3. Share a post to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+
Welcome to the Google Plus Link Party!!
‘); // ]]>
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Easy Leopard Painted Pumpkin - October 18, 2021
- Embroidered Swedish Dishcloths - May 3, 2020
- Easter Egg Decorating Party - March 21, 2020
Christina @ I Gotta Create! says
Thanks for the party, gals! Happy New Year 🙂
Deborah M Owen says
Thanks so much for this party….I’m still a small blog and am trying to build up followers!
Samantha @ Five Heart Home says
What a great idea! Thanks so much for helping to put this together, ladies…I need all the Google+ help I can get! 😉
Thanks for the party ladies!
Ally and Woozle says
Thank you for hosting and helping us to grow ^_^
Wilson Tom says
This is my first time linking up with this hop! Thanks for hosting, I am a new follower via G+, Twitter, Intsagram & Pinteret