This post was written on behalf of Swedish Wholesale, but all opinions are my own!
First, I hope you guys are hanging in there okay. Things are a bit of a roller coaster over here, but today I’m sharing one of my new favorite products.
Have you ever used Swedish Dishcloths? They are amazing… seriously, y’all!
I was sent a pack of ten of these delightful beauties and they are a fabulous tool to have in your cleaning toolbox!
When I opened my the box of Swedish Dishcloths, tucked inside was a very sweet handwritten note that said “Thanks for giving our small family run business a shot! Your orders & reviews means more than you can imagine.”
I am always happy to help promote a small business, but I love that they went the extra step to be so gracious. This is what customer service should be every time and I love that they did this.
The dishcloths come in a 10-pack and they are dainty like a tea towel, but work like a sponge. Pretty, small, useful, and REUSABLE!
When dry, they are a handy size and are stored in a flat stack and take up very little space. When you get them wet, they turn into a towel with super powers.
- Swedish dishcloths are a specialty sponge cloth made from a mixture of plant-based cellulose and cotton.
- They can be used hundreds of times when you just rinse and wring their cloth out and leave it to dry for the next use.
- Swedish dishcloths dry out very quickly, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria and odors.
- They work great to soak up spills and are equally as good at scrubbing, too! You can use them anywhere in the house.
- They make great gifts, too!
I decided to jazz them up a bit by adding a little hand embroidery. It was so fun and easy. When the cloths are dry, you don’t even need to use an embroidery hoop. Score!
I think this would make a pretty snazzy Mother’s Day gift. Grab your own set in your favorite colors here.