Welcome to Monday Funday!
Every Monday you can link up your crafts / DIY Ideas / recipes to not just one, but
FIVESIX awesome blogs:
C.R.A.F.T. // Lines Across // Uncommon Designs // That’s What Che Said // Creatively Living//
& our newest co-host:
That’s right, SIX instead of 5 blogs! Here’s the deal, we decided it would be be FUN to add a 6th rotating hostess to the Monday Funday crew! Kelly will join our Monday Funday madness for 6 weeks, and then we will choose another awesome blogger who routinely links ups FUN projects to co-host with us for the next 6 weeks. That’s 6x the exposure! So, ONE crafty link party extravaganza will happen on SIX blogs. Plus, each week one of us will choose projects to feature on all six blogs. We will also be sharing links throughout the week on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Trish and I have been busy this week crafting, trying to organize, and working behind the scenes on a few blog changes. In the meantime we also shared a St.Patrick’s Day DIY Ideas roundup from the Monday Funday party, as well as creating these adorable St.Patrick’s Day Apothecary Jars…
This week, Rachel from Lines Across is picking the features.
Hi everyone! Be sure to enter the Artterro crafty giveaway I have going on right now. As much as I LOVE picking the features, it’s quite a daunting task. There are so many amazing projects that are linked up each week that it feels impossible to narrow them down, even to 24.
1. AMAZING Space Themed Nursery from Lemon Drop Life
2. Ribbon Mobile from How to Nest for Less
3. Pipe Cleaner Learning Activity from Sowdering About
4. Make Your Own Stamps from Babble Dabble Do
5. DIY Crayon Boxes from A Pumpkin and A Princess
6. DIY Lego Boxes from A Moment in Our World
7. Doorway Puppet Theater from While Wearing Heels
8. Bright and Neutral Handmade Nursery from Thrifty and Chic
1. Lavender Vases (Plus 11 Lavender Projects) from Smart School House
2. Floating Bench from Nalle’s House
3. DIY Hutch from Blue Roof Cabin
4. True Love Tree Carving from A Night Owl Blog
5. Sunburst Mirror from Ciburbanity
6. Wine Cork Decorative Ball from All Put Together
7. iPhone Pouches from Emmie Loves
8. How to Make a Mustache Hanger from Magic City Thistle
1. Cherry Cheesecake Brownies from Semi Homemade Mom
2. Homemade Thin Mints from The First Year Blog
3. Triple Threat Chocolate Cheesecake from Mom on Timeout
4. Funfetti Chocolate Chip Scones from Crazy for Crust
5. Snowy Road Fudge from Eat.Sleep.Make.
6. Lemon Blueberry Breakfast Cake from Made from Pinterest
7. Pot of Gold Cake Pops from The Kurtz Corner
8. Churro Crisps from Shaken Together
If you don’t already, follow us all on Twitter.
@thecraftblog @linesacross @uncommondesigns @chesayscheryl @katiegoldsworth @KELLYatVATW
We will be tweeting some of our favorite features from the party with the hashtag #mondayfundayparty. We would love it if you would join us in tweeting some of the projects that you love. Use #mondayfundayparty and we will retweet you.
Now to the Monday Funday PARTY!
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 5 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Easy Leopard Painted Pumpkin - October 18, 2021
- Embroidered Swedish Dishcloths - May 3, 2020
- Easter Egg Decorating Party - March 21, 2020
Thank you so much for hosting! 🙂
Mary Beth @ Cupcakes and Crinoline says
Thanks so much for hosting such an awesome party!
Have a truly joyful week.
Hugs, Mary Beth
Thanks as always for the wonderful party girls! Love the apothecary jars! Have a wonderful week.
Liz Fourez says
Hi girls!! Thanks so much for hosting, and I hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend : )
Kelly @ Eclectically Vintage says
I’m all over that wine cork ball – I could save up enough corks to make that in one weekend!
Thanks for hosting…I’ve been pinning like mad. Great links!
Chelsea @ Making Home Base says
Thanks so much for hosting, ladies!!
Thanks sooo much for the wonderful party Ladies! I’m so happy to be linking up!! Have a fabulous week!
KC @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family says
Thanks so much for hosting, ladies! Here’s hoping for a great week this week for all of us.
Karyn - Pint Sized Baker says
Thanks for the party. Have a great week, Bonnie and Trish!
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust says
Thank you SO much for featuring my scones! 🙂
Angie@Echoes of Laughter says
Thank you so much for hosting Ladies! Have a fantastic week! Angie xo
Jane @ Cottage at the Crossroads says
How have I missed this party? I could spend hours looking at all these incredible links and features! I’ll have to come back and visit tomorrow when the Oscars isn’t competing for my attention!
~ Megin of VMG206 says
Thanks for hosting; great party this week!
~ Megin of VMG206
Sinea Pies says
Thanks so much for the great party!
Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle says
WOW!!! What a huge party!? I hate that I got here late! Thank you ladies for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa
martha.anne (@themarthaanne) says
Loving last week’s links! Thanks for another week of partying!
I hope you have a wonderful week. 🙂